Data actualizarii 04-08-2022
Data intrarii in vigoare 04-08-2022
Aceasta Politica de confidentialitate descrie politica societatii Kabea Romania S.R.L., Calea Bucuresti Nr.148, Brasov, Brasov, email: email@example.com, telefon: , cu privire la colectarea, utilizarea si partajarea datelor personale, date colectate daca utilizati site-ul nostru (https://www.kabea.ro), numit “Serviciul”. Prin accesarea si utilizarea Serviciului nostru, iti exprimi acordul cu privire la colectarea, utilizarea si partajarea informatiilor si datelor personale puse la dispozitie in conformitate cu aceasta Politica de confidentialitate. Daca nu sunteti de acord cu aceasta, va rugam sa nu accesati sau sa utilizati Serviciul nostru.
Putem modifica aceasta Politica de confidentialitate in orice moment, fara notificare prealabila, si vom posta varianta revizuita si data intrarii in vigoare. Politica revizuita va intra in vigoare in termen de 180 de zile de la data publicarii si pentru utilizatorii care au acceptat vechea Politica. Accesul la Serviciu si utilizarea acestuia dupa acest termen implica acceptarea automata la Politicii revizuite. In consecinta, recomandam consultarea periodica a paginii de Politica de confidentialitate.
INFORMATIILE PE CARE LE COLECTAM
Colectam si procesam urmatoarele informatii puse la dispozitile de care utilizator in legatura cu accesarea si utilizarea Serviciului:
CUM COLECTAM ACESTE INFORMATII
Colectam / Procesam informatile in situatiile urmatoare:
(1) La deschiderea unui cont nou pe site: Nu;
(2) Atunci cand interactionezi cu site-ul: Cookie-uri cum ar fi , alte cookie-uri in conformitate cu Politica Cookie, etc.;
(3) Pe baza de consimtamant (ex: abonare la Newsletter): Nu;
(4) Cand ne contactezi direct sau prin formularele de contact;
(5) Cand efectuezi o plata: Nu. Nu stocam datele cardurilor pe serverul nostru, plata se face securizat prin intermediul unui procesator pe plati (ex: paypal, stripe, mobilpay, payu, etc);
CUM FOLOSIM INFORMATIILE COLECTATE
Folosim informatiile colectate in urmatoarele scopuri:
Daca vom intentiona sa folosim informatiile colectate pentru oricare alt scop, iti vom cere inainte de utilizare consimtamantul, si numai dupa primirea consimtamantului, si numai pentru scopurile pentru care a fost cerut, vor fi folosite in consecinta. Exceptia poate fi numai in legatura cu cerinte sau obligatii impuse de lege.
CU CINE PARTAJAM INFORMATIILE:
Nu vom partaja informatiile personale colectate catre terte parti, fara consimtamantul tau, cu exceptia unor situatii limitate, cum ar fi cele de mai jos.
Conditionam transferul catre aceste terte parti de utilizarea informatiilor numai in scopul pentru care au fost colectate si transferate, si ne-stocarea acestora mai mult decat termenul agreat la colectare pentru indeplinirea scopului.
Este posibil sa partajam informatiile colectate pentru urmatoarele: (1) pentru respectarea unor obligatii legale, sau aplicarea unor decizii judecatoresti; (2) sa demonstram colectarea acordului pentru aceasta Politica de confidentialitate; (3) sa raspundem unor reclamatii in legatura cu incalcarea unor drepturi ale unor terte parti, de catre Serviciul nostru.In situatia in care Serviciul nostru sau compania, fuzioneaza sau este achizitionata de catre o alta companie, informatiile colectate vor reprezenta active transferate catre noul proprietar.
STOCAREA INFORMATIILOR COLECTATE
Vom pastra informatiile colectate pentru Maxim 24 luni sau atat timp cat este necsar sa fie indeplinit scopul pentru care au fost colectate, asa cum a fost detaliat in prezenta Politica de confidentialitate. Vom fi obligati sa pastram anumite informatii pe termen mai lung, cum ar fi inregistrarile contabile impuse de legislatia in vigoare, sau pentru alte scopuri legitime, cum ar fi: aplicarea legii, prevenirea fraudelor.
Datele anonime si informatiile agregate, care nu te pot identifica (direct sau indirect), ar putea fi stocate pe termen nedeterminat.
In functie de legislatia aplicabila, ai dreptul de acces si rectificare sau stergere a datelor tale personale colectate de catre noi, ai dreptul sa primesti o copie a datelor colectate, ai dreptul de a te opune sau restictiona procesarea anumitor date personale, ai dreptul de a te adresa autoritatii competente cu petitii sau reclamatii cu privire la drepturile tale. Pentru a-ti exercita aceste drepturi, ne poti contacta astfel: C. Burbea, Calea Bucuresti Nr.148, Brasov, firstname.lastname@example.org. Iti vom raspunde la cerere in conformitate cu legislatia aplicabila, in termen de 30 zile.
Ai posibilitatea sa te opui prelucrarii pentru comunicari de marketing sau analizei pentru publicitate personalizata, prin modificarea setarilor sau direct prin email la adresa email@example.com.
Te rugam sa iei in considerare ca anumite informatii colectate sunt necesare pentru functionarea Serviciului, iar retragerea consimtamantului poate face ca acesta sa devina indisponibil pentru utilizare.
Pentru mai multe detalii cu privire la cookie-urile si tehnologiile utilizate, te rugam sa consulti Politica Cookie.
Securitatea datelor si informatiilor colectate este importanta pentru noi, si vom implementa masuri de securitate adecvate pentru a preveni pierderea, alterarea si accesul neautorizat la datele colectate. Totusi, date fiind riscurile inerente, nu putem garanta securitate absoluta si in consecinta nu putem garanta securitatea informatiilor colectate.
Serviciul nostru poate afisa link-uri catre alte site-uri care nu sunt operate de noi. Aceasta Politica de confidentialitate nu are legatura cu politicile si practicile altor site-uri, inclusiv dar fara a se limita la site-uri accesate prin intermediul unor link-uri publicate de acest Serviciu. Iti recomandam sa consulti Politicile de confidentialitate ale oricaror alte site-uri pe care le vizitezi, pornind de la acest Serviciu. Nu avem control si nu ne asumam responsabilitatea pentru continutul, politicile de confidentialitate si practicile altor site-uri.
CONTACT / DPO
Daca ai intrebari sau nelamuriri cu privire la procesarea informatiilor / datelor personale colectate de catre noi, te rugam sa ne contactezi, „In atentia Responsabilului cu datele personale”, la adresa: C. Burbea, Calea Bucuresti Nr.148, Brasov, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Vom raspunde solicitarii in concordanta cu prevederile legale aplicabile in vigoare.
Last updated: August 04, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Kabea Romania S.R.L., Calea bucuresti 148, Brasov.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Romania
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Kabea Romania, accessible from https://www.kabea.ro
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.kabea.ro